Search This Blog

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day 9: Some good.. Some bad.. Some PMS >:(

Guess what, I weighed myself this morning, the scale didnt budge at all! Not even a single gram! After my full active day yesterday and me having my meals, and deviating by just 1 measley 5.85g  cracker! :(( I am stuck there??

Anyhow, the good thing is, when I wore my clothes today, it felt looser, specially my slacks. The waist fit just right without resistance and it is significantly looser in the hips and thighs area. Feels good not to be busting into seams :)

Today, I woke up feeling tired and that my body is in mild pain. The kind of body aches I get before my period. Like I feel heavy, sluggish and just not in the mood. It could also be the lack of sleep, I got to sleep 5hrs only, my cat is an early riser :-O. It could also be my full active day yesterday. Could it be the deviation I did? They say when you deviate even once, you set yourself back a week. It could be all of the above. But man oh man, I am so cranky. I snap at everyone who shows me the least bit of irritating behavior. Uff! Im nasty today. Our office boy got the most of it, but honestly he was asking me stupid questions. I tried to restrain myself but was only partially successful.

I also felt thristy with dry mouth the whole day, despite drinking enough water. :?

I prepared my breakfast yesterday evening so I can just take it and eat it in the office, but with heavy traffic, I was able to eat by 9:30 only and at my desk. Not so ideal.

It is Women's Day today. A sweet colleague of ours bought cakes, swees, sweet puffs, german cold cuts, cheese and bread - all in honor of this day. Sweet as he is, I cant have any! Then again in the afternoon, its a birthday of my colleague, and he bought in cake as well. Whew temptation galore!

I didnt go to yoga today eventhough I wanted to. It feels like gravity is pulling my body down. There is some mild pain somewhere all over! which just made me want to go home and crash..

My previous foster cat got adopted 2 weeks ago! :) so now I picked up another foster cat from the vet. There are too many stray cats that needs to be homed in this place.. Im just glad there are people who are willing to give their time and money into trapping these cats, neutering them, getting them vet checked and finding foster homes to be provided with food and litter AND eventually will be adopted by families. I can only take 1 foster cat at a time as I have a cat of my own, which I hope (fingers crossed) will get along better than the last one. Just doing what I can do to help :)

Hopefully tomorrow I will have the same energy like yesterday..

No comments:

Post a Comment