Search This Blog

Friday, March 7, 2014

Day 7 & 8: Weekend


Ellen's selfie that crashed Twitter :D
Day 7

Just home bumming around. I didnt do anything productive today. Feeling very lazy. First I had to wake up early to breakfast despite the 5hr sleep. Which is ok coz I slept again after 2 hrs. I decided to ditch the birthday party I was supposed to go to because I feel like I will succumb to food. I seriously miss the taste of junk food.

I should have kept myself busy. Normally, I would have ordered all the junk I can consume on a Friday....

I cleaned my house in the evening. Could have done it in the morning but I dont want to spend day time cleaning, since I didnt go out, I just watched the Oscars. Didnt go for yoga either. Its 1 wk before TOM, maybe thats why I was feeling anti social.

-----------------------------
Day 8:

I weighed this morning, and after 7days I lost 3.2kgs! Awesome right?? I know this is most probably water weight, but still it is a loss in weight. I do feel lighter due to the clean eating. I hope this keeps on going and reach at least a 10kg loss by end of Marh..

I had quite a few things to accomplish today. Had to go to the bank at the city center, went back to the other side of town to renew my annual rent contract, then drove 50kms to meet a friend for a mani-pedi, shopped for groceries, weighed and cooked my next meals, went for yoga in the evening, and met friends afterwards headed out for a nice 5km(!) stroll. The weather was just so pleasant, we didnt notice the time.

So this day was jam packed and awesome!  My day indoors yesterday was not so bad then, at least I was able to relax and do my chores. Today was a full day, ending at 1 am.

I found myself reaching for more DCs for the past 2 days in my attempt to curb my cravings.. PMSing I guess... I feel more and more tempted to reach for those chocos and chips... :/ whew.. i mean this is it.. this is the hurdle I was waiting for. I mentioned that I crossed my first few days with minor difficulty. By now I should be over those cravings, but Im not.

I did deviate today, but unitentionally. I had an extra cracker for dinner. I totally forgot that the chicken meal I prepared in advance, was 'crackered' in my attempt for breaded chicken breast. i only realized after I finished my meal.

If I werent on Cohen's, I would think, this is crazy, how can 1 cracker be such a no-no?? Eh..

I have failed so many times in losing weight and I told my mom this time that I am dieting. She didnt even bat an eyelash. I know she must be thinking "here she goes again".. I felt that she really doesnt believe that I can  and will do this, eventhough I told her about my weightloss so far. Maybe I have kept disappointing her that she stopped believing. She didnt say anything negative, she just said "good, I really hope you keep it up this time" :/ Made me more determined to show her and the rest of them that I can succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment