Search This Blog

Monday, March 3, 2014

Day 3: No Thank You

That seems to be my phrase for the day.

"Hey, have some Milka chocolate" --- No, thank you. *smile*
"Really? Are you sure?" --- Yes, no thanks.. *smile*
"You want to taste my lunch?" --- No, thank you *smile*
"I have more thn enough veg fried rice, you want some on that chicken?" --- No, thank you. *chew, swallow, water*

Too many opportunities to deviate but I didnt! \m/

I am craving for tasty food though.. rice, chocolates, curry, pasta, pizza :-O

Im also having a serious allergy toda. The weather cant make up its mind wether winter is over or not, and she threw in some strong winds in there too and living in a sandbox of a country.. well lets say Im tired of my running nose.. phew. I took a seed sized anti histamine.. I couldnt take it anymore.

Sleeping early tonight. I cant afford to get sick.. :( Plus, its power yoga day tomorrow..


No comments:

Post a Comment